A user review on E-book reader

Recently I came across a full time user of Sony E-book reader. As soon as our conversation reached the next level, I decided to have an interview just to write a review here. Getting into the details of the conversation without wasting much of your time.

A brief paragraph about his stint with the reader. "I had been a reader for the namesake, so that when friends had conversation about books I did not want to be excluded out. But I could not carry the whole bulk with me during my journeys. So I decided to shift to mobile reading and later palmtop reading. But either had great impact on my myopic eye. It was then that I came across this e-reader. But now it has been a turning point and now I read more than I ever had and love it too."

He said its just similar to reading any book with paper and bookmarks. And adding to the awesomeness it has a battery life of upto 20 days. And you do not have to spend much on the paperbacks or hardbounds, anyway it is the same. Many public domain e-book sites are available from where you can grab many of the classics. It could support about 300 average sized books.

I believe this would soon replace the textbooks of students across the world. But it would eliminate the only exercise the children are having- carrying the 10kg bag to and back to schools.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "A user review on E-book reader"

Post a Comment