Wii Amazon Deals

I was trolling some forums and came across this deal!
Now through November 22nd, get the Wii, Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board
and a $50 Amazon Gift card for $289.98 + FREE Shipping
I was talking to my mom about it, since she has the Wii & Wii fit
and she said that this is a super great deal!
.
Go HERE, scroll down a smidge to the box that says $50 gift card,
click on learn more, then add all three items in your cart.
The cost of the $50 gift card will be deducted at checkout, making it FREE.
Use the gift card later to buy games or whatever you need from Amazon.
I know I told you I was done Christmas shopping, but this one is for me!
.
Another amazon deal I saw while checking this one out was
.
New Super Mario Bros $46.99 + FREE Shipping
(this is the HOT new video game this Christmas)
Plus you can score a $10 video game credit for future games
when you buy the New Super Mario Bros!
.
Amazon has got it going on this year for Christmas!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Wii Amazon Deals

February 9, 2010 at 6:04 AM

Daily Deals from Amazon

Watch Daily Amazon Deals Here

Amazon Deals, Amazon.com, Books, Online Shopping, Book Store, Magazine, Subscription, Music, CDs, DVDs, Videos, Electronics, Video Games, Computers, Cell Phones, Toys, Games, Apparel, Accessories, Shoes, Jewelry, Watches, Office Products, Sports & Outdoors, Sporting Goods, Baby Products, Health, Personal Care, Beauty, Home, Garden, Bed & Bath, Furniture, Tools, Hardware, Vacuums, Outdoor Living, Automotive Parts, Pet Supplies, Broadband, DSL

Post a Comment